COME AND PLAY-IN!
Play-In is an indoor multi-sensory environment, where all children can come together to stretch, play, learn, feel and grow. We are unique from all other indoor playgrounds because our play area is set up with each child's sensory system in mind, and offers specialized equipment to help kids achieve balance. Play-In provides a creative and innovative space where kids of all ages can climb, jump, swing, spin, hang, build, glide and feel their way through a variety of different environments. Play-In is a safe space for genuine exploration, imagination, and fun.
Open Play all day for children of all ages & abilities
Note: To participate in any Play-In activities, classes, camps or Open Play, we require a Play-In Waiver for your child(ren). Click here to fill out our online waiver.
• Indoor Open Play — Drop in & stay as long as you want!
• Directed Team-Play — Mainstream team-building sessions
• ABA and Recreational Therapy
• Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physical Therapy
• Homework Helper — After school program for kids ages 5 and up
• Trazos Art Academy — Fine art and creative activities!
• Birthday Parties — Unique private & semi-private parties for kids
• Winter & Day Camps — Art & activity day camps, holiday & winter camps
• Mini-Gallery Night — Second Saturdays during Wynwood Art Walk
• School Field Trips — Pre-K through 5th Grade
• Kindermusik by Gymagination — Music and movement classes
• Gymagination Gymnastics Classes — Music and movement classes
• Baby Art, Little Art & 3D Art Classes — Fun after-school art classes
• Mommy & Me Yoga Classes — Yoga, exercise and relaxation classes
Play-In Coming Events
» Basel Drop-Off — 12/4-12/7, 10:00am-7:00pm | 12/8, 12:00-4:00pm
» Winter Day Camps — 12/23-1/3, excluding 12/25 and 1/1, starting at 9am
» Movie Nights — Fourth Friday of every month, 7:00-10:00pm
» Mini-Gallery Night — Second Saturday of each month, 7:00-10:00pm
» View the Play-In Calendar of Events!
Register for all Play-In Classes with Munchkin Fun!
Check out Play-In "In the News!"
Play-In was created by Nina Ginatta, MSEd, BCBA, an educator and Behavior Analyst, with over 15 years of experience working with kids of various ages and abilities, specializing in children with autism spectrum disorders. As a behavior analyst and therapist, Ginatta saw the daily struggles not only of her students but also of their families. She often heard parents discussing the need for a place they could go to on weekends or during non-therapy times. Thus, the concept for Play-In was born with the idea of having a therapy-activity center in an inclusive environment for all children - and their families - to enjoy.
"I have parent envy. And then I wish I was about 5 years old again. Either way, that would be how to max one's time at Play-In. This facility is set up like a mini club, complete with check in desk. It's Pay to Play, that's open 6 days a week. The facility describes it's warehouse full of hammocks and rope lines and swings as "multi-sensory activity." Cheesh. Though its offerings include yoga for kids, homework help, speech therapy, and other unseemly yet hip things, Play-In is simply one of the most inviting indoor playgrounds around." Jaime R, Naples, FL
Call Play-In at 305.576.7604 or Contact Play-In online today!
» Kids' Art Classes
Play-In offers Art Programs for kids 3 and up. Please register online for all classes.
Pay just $100/month for Unlimited Open Play!
Mini Package: Buy 5 Open Play passes and get 1 Free!
Happy Hour: $10 per child, weekdays, 4-7pm
» Movie Night
Drop your kids off for pizza, play and a movie on the 4th Friday of each month. Limited space available!
» ST Wanted
Seeking pediatric Speech Therapist, per diem, 2-3 afternoons a week. Please call to inquire.
1-hr team-building after school program, Monday-Thursday.
Call to sign up.
» Mini-Gallery Night
Drop your kids off for some fun at Play-In for Mini Gallery Night while you enjoy Wynwood District Gallery Night, the 2nd Saturday of each month. Limited space available!